Cấu trúc câu với Talk about your close friend
Introducing your close friend:
- I would like to tell you about…..who is one of my close friends;
- I instantly think if………who is my close friend;
- The close friend I would like to talk about is …….;
- He/ she is, in fact, ……;
- At the moment, he/she is………..;
When/Where/How you met this person:
- I’ve known her/him since…….;
- We’ve met …….;
- It was during………that I met him/her;
- He/ she has …..;
- His/ her … is…
- If I were to describe how he/she looks ……..;
- The best thing about him/her is that he is……..;
- Personality wise, he/she is such a………;
- Another amazing trait of him/ her is…….;
- Besides, he/ she is………..;
- What I mean is that………….;
- He/ she really………….;
- I still remember one time he/ she………….;
- For example, ………;
Từ vựng với chủ đề Talk about your close friend
- Open-minded: Suy nghĩ phóng khoáng;
- Down-to-earth: Chân chất thật thà;
- Friendly: Thân thiện;
- Trustworthy: Đáng tin;
- Driven: Có chí;
- Absent-minded: Hay quên;
- Inconsiderate: Vô tâm;
- Outgoing: Hòa đồng;
- A bright smile: Cười duyên;
- Slender: Mảnh khảnh;
- Tall: Cao;
- Got along well: Hòa đồng;
- Stay the same: Không bao giờ thay đổi;
- Patient: Kiên nhẫn.
B. Bài mẫu với chủ đề Talk about your close friend
Đề bài Talk about your close friend
Talk about your close friend.
You should say:
- how long you have known this person
- how you met
- what kind of person he/she is
=> And explain why you like him/her.
Bài mẫu Talk about your close friend
When looking at this cue card, I instantly think of a close of friend of mine, Billy. He’s definitely one of the most down-to-Earth guys I have ever met. If I were to describe how he looks, he’s a tall and slender guy with a bright smile. Since he’s way taller than me, I must admit that I sometimes feel embarrassed standing next to him.
We met in 2013 on our first day of university, during the Orientational Week. This is the week where the freshmen are introduced around the city and the around the campus. Can’t believe it was already 5 years ago since we first met, time does flies! We were both studying Tourism and in the same class. We got along well from the very first moment. I and he both share the same interest in surfing, playing games and many other activities. He’s friendly, outgoing and generally a trustworthy guy. Sometimes he might be a bit absent-minded and inconsiderate and that hurted his academic performance a bit.
A few years ago he got married and now he has a child. He’s changed a lot since we were students, but in many ways he has stayed the same. I liked him back then because he was such a nice guy, and the same is true now. Everyone who knows him thinks he is patient and open-minded, so he’s very easy to get along with.
Các từ vựng, cấu trúc câu và gợi ý bài mẫu cho câu hỏi Talk about your close friend ở trên là nguồn từ vựng cực kỳ hữu ích giúp bạn trong quá trình luyện tập chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi IELTS. Tuy nhiên, có bao nhiêu nguồn tham khảo đi chăng nữa thì bạn nên chịu bỏ ra thời gian và công sức rất nhiều để đạt được band điểm IELTS như mong đợi nhé.